JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Every piece from VILUND DESIGN is designed to be worn and cherished for a long time. VILUND DESIGN jewellery is made from sterling silver, unless otherwise described. The jewellery will develop a patina with wear, which gives it a unique character. All pieces are handmade and delicate, so please handle with care.
- Store your jewellery in a soft box or pouch, away from sunlight.
- Protect your jewellery from sharp objects, scratching and chemicals.
- Cosmetics, sprays, perfumes and lotions may contain chemicals that can damage jewellery. Please put your jewellery on after applying these products to minimize the risk of damage.
- Avoid wearing your VILUND jewellery while cleaning, gardening and sports activities.
- Please take off rings before washing hands.
- Clean jewellery using dry silver jewellery wipes or a soft dry cloth by rubbing surface of jewellery gently.
- Please be careful when cleaning jewellery around chains and stones.
- It is not recommended to wear your jewellery to the beach or whilst swimming.
At VILUND DESIGN we use natural stones, unless otherwise described. The characteristics and colours will have slight variations. These variations are not considered flaws, but rather an addition of unique beauty, that makes your VILUND DESIGN piece one of a kind,
If you have any questions about how to care for your VILUND DESIGN jewellery, please email us at email@example.com, or send us a message through our CONTACT page.